LIVE in Manhattan: Physical & Vocal Warmup (not an online course)
Body alignment, breath control, resonance
Experience the optimal ease and power in your voice with Ruth's unique approach.
MONDAYS: 10:00 - 10:55 AM ~ 244 W. 54th Street, 11th floor
$25 prepaid online for individual class; $30 at the door
Start your week out right with Ruth's unique body alignment and breathing techniques.
Join us to learn simple physical and vocal exercises to create your optimal instrument, breath control, and resonance, in a warm and welcoming group setting. Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a towel or yoga mat.
- Ruth's Muscle Memory (myelin-building) Warmup is the ultimate physical and vocal warmup!
- Discover the tension and alignment patterns that are holding you back.
- Class size is limited, so you will receive individual attention.
- Exercises are adapted to your current ability; everyone works at their own pace.
- Our safe and supportive environment encourages you to challenge yourself, as you see and hear results immediately and chart your growth from week to week.
- Ruth clearly explains the purpose of each exercise in relation to speaking and singing.